Colorado Bicycle Summit
We are moving our 2017 summit to the fall. Stay tuned for details!
This two-day program is geared to educate and empower attendees, identify common bicycling issues and solutions in our communities, demonstrate the power of a unified voice to the state legislature and set priorities for improving the future of bicycling in Colorado.
- Learn best practices for making change happen at the city, county and state levels
- Inspiring speakers, plenary presentations and breakout sessions
- Learn about bicycle-related issues for the 2016 Colorado Legislative Session
- Network with bicyclists of all flavors at the Summit Happy Hour
- Spend the morning at the State Capitol, with access to state legislators
- Bicycling advocates and industry leaders
- On- and off-road recreational cyclists and commuters
- Elected officials and agency staff
- Anyone who wants to learn about making bicycling better in our state
Photos from the 2016 summit
Courtesy of David M. Budd Photography